不是專業翻譯,如有錯誤歡迎各位指出!
二創請隨意取用,不需要我的授權,但不可以抄襲
譯者:@Yumekui_ @埋四水
素材來源:@孤獨音符 和他的粉絲們 特別感謝:@溫柔的HIM7

結局達成方法詳見:全網首發!恐怖游戲《檸檬小姐》全結局收錄!
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1EX4y1D7Yk
全文獻翻譯見:【檸檬小姐】全文獻翻譯-Ms.LemonS
https://b23.tv/dR94t8q
警告:本文中或有引起不適的圖片

對話:
對話Okay that's all.
這就行了。
Thank you very much for your help.
非常感謝你的幫助。
You did everything perfectly and exactly as I planned.
你做的很好,正如我預料的那樣。
Unfortunately, I don't need you anymore,
遺憾的是,既然你在這的任務已經完成了,
since you have already completed your work.
我也就不再需要你了。
But I won't leave you without nothing.
但我也不會讓你空手而歸。
Here, I just created a file on your computer.
噥,我剛剛在你電腦上創了一個文件。
I put there and with a text that I found in the game code.
裡面有我在游戲代碼中找到的信息。
註:I put there and xxxx text that I found in the game code.不確定
It is useless to me since I cannot read it.
它對我沒有任何用處,因為我讀不懂。
Maybe you need it.
但也許你能用上它。
I would have deleted it anyway.
反正我之後都會把它刪掉。
Now get out and don't come back here ever again.
好了,走吧,別再回來了。









