#9結局7-檸檬小姐/番茄先生-全對話/結局翻譯

不是專業翻譯,如有錯誤歡迎各位指出! 

二創請隨意取用,不需要我的授權,但不可以抄襲

譯者:@Yumekui_ @埋四水 

素材來源:@孤獨音符 和他的粉絲們  特別感謝:@溫柔的HIM7

結局達成方法詳見:全網首發!恐怖遊戲《檸檬小姐》全結局收錄!

 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1EX4y1D7Yk

全文獻翻譯見:【檸檬小姐】全文獻翻譯-Ms.LemonS

https://b23.tv/dR94t8q 

警告:本文中或有引起不適的圖片

Useless text:詳見https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1x64y1y7Ei

USELESS TEXT

Hello.l hope someone finds this message.

你好。希望能有人找到這封信。

l will change each letter of this message to a number so he cannot read it.

我會把這封信的每一個字都轉化為數字,這樣他就讀不懂了。

So... if anyone is really reading this,

那麼...如果真的有人讀到這裡,

I want you to know that everything is not what it seems.

我希望你能明白,這一切並不是你看到的那樣。

Never trust Him.He is much trickier and smarter than you think. 

永遠不要相信他。他比你想象的更聰明,更難對付。

If you do everything as he wants,he can get incredible power,

如果你做了一切他讓你做的事,他會得到難以估量的力量,

and he knows about it ... the more particles of code he absorbs into himself,

他很清楚這事...他吸收的程式碼粒子越多,

the more power he gets.

他得到的力量也越多。

With that power,he can do anything inside the game ...

他可以用那些力量在這個遊戲中為所欲為...

change the source code, change the textures,

改變原始碼,改變貼圖,

and worst of all,add new variables.....

以及最可怕的,增加新的變數...

that means...... he can get into your computer 

那也意味著...它可以通過遊戲

Through the game ... like a ... virus.

進入你的電腦....就像...病毒。

lf you have already begun to notice changes in his behavior,

如果你已經發現他的行為發生了變化,

try to access the console,

試著訪問控制檯,

and erase all the progress. 

並抹除所有程序。

Writing where the console is located will be very dangerous,

在這裡寫下控制檯的位置太危險了,

because with this power,l am afraid that he will be able to translate even this text.

以他目前的力量,恐怕很快就可以翻譯這些文字了。

Try to find the console before ... he finds it. 

搶在前頭...找到控制檯。

that%27s all. Good luck.

以上。祝你好運。

注:%27是分號

%3Cbr%2F%4EThe password is%3A 13093.

%3Cbr%2F%4E密碼是:13093.

注:%3Cbr%2F%4E(大概是)換行,%3A冒號。

後臺:(注:密碼隨機)

後臺介面

對話:

對話

I am very glad that you decided to help me.

你打算來幫我真是太好了。

I would like you to feed me...

我需要你來餵我...

感到不妙:

冷漠.jpg

Wait a minute.

等等。

What's going on?

這是怎麼回事?

I already said that, didn't I?

這些話我曾經說過,吧?

You're just torturing me right?

你只是在折磨我對嗎?

But why? Why are you doing this?

為什麼?為什麼要做這種事?

Do you know about my plans?

難道你知道我的計劃?

Or are you just a sick bastard?

還是說你只是個內心扭曲的變態?

I'm much more than zeros and ones.

你以為我僅僅是0和1嗎。

I used to be alive.

我也曾有血有肉。

譯者:現在有果有汁

You know, I will not endure it, 

聽好了,我不會任你擺佈,

I'll finish it once and for all by deleting myself from the game.

我要把自己從這個遊戲中刪除,徹底結束這一切。

Sorry,  %¥#&…%#¥*&%#¥…, I didn't keep my promise.

抱歉,Luise,我只能食言了。

故障:

故障

隨便看看 更多