#結局10-文件12|note5|檸檬形態2-檸檬小姐/番茄先生翻譯

不是專業翻譯,如有錯誤歡迎各位指出! 

二創請隨意取用,不需要我的授權,但不可以抄襲

譯者:@Yumekui_ @埋四水 

素材來源:@孤獨音符 和他的粉絲們  特別感謝:@溫柔的HIM7

結局詳情及達成方法詳見:全網首發!恐怖遊戲《檸檬小姐》全結局收錄!

 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1EX4y1D7Yk

其他翻譯見:【檸檬小姐/番茄先生】全對話/結局/文獻翻譯

https://www.bilibili.com/read/readlist/rl681347

警告:本文中或有引起不適的圖片

憤怒10:

老師生氣了

This is awful.

胸無點墨。

Just terrible.

一塌糊塗。

Your results are so horrendous.

這成績簡直慘不忍睹。

But I shouldn't blame you for that, right?

但我不該因此而責怪你,不是嗎?

Lamia老師來嘞:

Lamia

(Lamia)No, you should.

(Lamia)當然不是。

This human is pathetic.

這可悲的人類。

Just worthless.

簡直一無是處。

What are you even capable of?

你到底有什麼用。

Oh, I know.

哦 有了。

Let's play a game.

我們玩個遊戲吧。

A very simple one.

很簡單。

課堂遊戲:

剪刀石頭布

It's called Rock Paper Scissors.

叫做剪刀石頭布。

The rules are simple.

規則很簡單。

Rock beats Scissors.

石頭克剪刀。

剪刀克布

Scissors beat Paper and Paper beats Rock.

剪刀克布,布克石頭。

Each of us will choose one of these,

我們任選一個,

and then we will simultaneously show

同時出,

each other what we have chosen.

看誰贏。

So here is the deal.

就這樣。

We will play three times.

玩三局。

If I win you one time, I will cut off your left hand.

如果我贏一局,切你左手。

If I win two times in a row,

如果我連贏兩局,

I will also gouge up your eye.

挖你左眼。

And if I win three times in a row,

如果我連贏三局,

I will also kick you out of this game forever.

我就把你踢出遊戲,永遠滾蛋。

But if you would beat me even once,

但凡你贏我一局,

I will take back all my words and leave you alone.

我將收回我所有的話,饒你一命。

Sounds good. 

聽上去不錯吧。

Okay let's start.

行了 開始吧。

第一局:

輸了TAT

Here goes your hand.

你的左手我收下了。

第二局:

又輸了TAT

Here goes your eye.

你的左眼我收下了。

第三局:

Well, that's three.

這樣,就是三次咯。

親親

遊戲網址:https://oxtord.itch.io/mslemons

遊戲作者@oxtordgames

隨便看看 更多